[PLUG-TALK] Fabricating Printers

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Feb 13 22:01:04 UTC 2011

On Sun, 13 Feb 2011, Richard C. Steffens wrote:

> Since the computer involved is usually Linux based, it would not be
> inappropriate to update us on your progress on this list, or even the main
> PLUG list.

Dick,

   OK. We're going to build the small version first since most parts are
small. Once we get the hang of it we'll probably build the standard size
printer.

   My partner in this has worked as a designer, machinest, optics designer,
photographer, and now (in retirement) as a camera repairman/modifier for
vintage and large format cameras. We know there's a market for parts for
cameras, film backs, and even the Jobo processors so this will be a fun
additional business for us.