[PLUG-TALK] Need phone advice

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Sat Feb 19 21:57:56 UTC 2011

On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 12:30:55 -0800
John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net> dijo:

>I can't get what I want:
>
>	1) I'd like to stick with AT&T if possible
>	2) Phone that is 4G capable, even if it's not yet available
>	3) Android 2.2 or later
>	4) Expandable storage

I just ordered a new Atrix 4G from AT&T. It will be here March 6, or so
they promised. I didn't get the laptop dock because it was ridiculously
overpriced. I ordered a microSD card from Amazon because AT&T wanted
$137 for a 32 GB card, which I want for storage of my music. When the
phone arrives I will upgrade my plan to include data (a requirement
with the smart phones). I am debating whether I will just stick to the
minimum 200 MB per month. Most places I can connect to a wireless which
does not use up my AT&T data allotment, e.g., PSU, Free Geek, coffee
shops, etc.