[PLUG-TALK] Need phone advice

Bill Barry bill at billbarry.org
Sun Feb 20 19:21:38 UTC 2011

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 1:57 PM, John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net>wrote:

> On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 12:30:55 -0800
> John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net> dijo:
> with the smart phones). I am debating whether I will just stick to the
> minimum 200 MB per month. Most places I can connect to a wireless which
> does not use up my AT&T data allotment, e.g., PSU, Free Geek, coffee
> shops, etc.

Is there a penalty for going over the 200MB per month?
 Data comes in many forms such as email, app installation, etc. All of this
could quickly add up to 200MB and it would be easy to accidentally go over.

"Unlimited" keeps you from having to worry about how much you have used.

200MB/month keeps you from giving all your money to AT&T.

Bill