[PLUG-TALK] [PLUG] [slightly OT] "Donate here" buttons and PayPal...

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Mon Jan 10 05:09:28 UTC 2011

>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Rasmussen <michael at jamhome.us> writes:

Michael> I have a friend who is just a run of the mill blogger.  He's
Michael> had a donate button up on his blogspot site for quite a
Michael> while. He makes no pretense of being a 401c3.  He has had no
Michael> problem with PayPal.

*yet*

We didn't have any trouble for 8-some years, or however long we've had
that account.  Then suddenly "OMG, ARE YOU REALLY A NON-PROFIT???"

Michael> Perhaps there's another issue.

I don't think so, but if true, they do a truly crappy job of telling
me what the problem is.

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net