[PLUG-TALK] Need phone advice

Jackson Cafazzo doctorjuno at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 23:42:24 UTC 2011

I love my Android HTC Aria but I would love it more if it ran 2.2 froyo so
that I could uninstall AT&T's bloatware.

I think Verizon gives their users even more freedom than At&t, but I have a
suspicion their network will see the same problems AT&T had when they get
iPhone users crowding the network.

Hyperbole aside, bottom line: iPhone users have to run itunes, which means
you have to run windows or mac OS. If that is an issue for you, like it is
for me, enjoy the alternative goodness GM Android world. Open source and
ultimately customizable :D Easy to write code for, too, check out Google's
App Inventor, it is awesome!!!

Enjoy :)

Jackson Cafazzo