[PLUG-TALK] Need phone advice

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Sat Jan 15 00:11:15 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 03:12:09PM -0800, John Jason Jordan wrote:
> I went to the AT&T store and the sales dude pushed the iPhone at me,
>
> Then I went to a Verizon store and looked at Androids. Better sales

You can get Android based phones through AT&T also.

Keep in mind that if you want to travel outside the US and have your
phone work AT&T's GSM/U... is the global standard.

I'm waiting for my Verizon contract to expire so I can make the switch.

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
  Trading kilograms for kilometers since 2003