[PLUG-TALK] Self promotion: RHCSA/RHCE 6th Edition Book -- Review Copies

MJang mike at linuxexam.com
Mon Jun 13 14:32:25 UTC 2011

Folks,

Warning - This is a shameless self-promoting plug -

If any of you are interested in a review copy of my newest RHCE book
(which also covers the new RHCSA certification)
www.amazon.com/RHCSA-Linux-Certification-Study-Guide/dp/0071765654/

and are willing to post a positive review on Amazon, Barnes and Noble,
or Slashdot, let me know privately. I'll need your mailing address.

Based on past experience, it should be available in about 3-4 weeks.

FYI, Amazon guidelines for reviews are here
www.amazon.com//gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=14279631#reviewguidelin

Relevant bit from Amazon:
"Full disclosure: If you received a free product in exchange for your
review, please clearly and conspicuously disclose that that you received
the product free of charge."

Thanks,
Mike