[PLUG-TALK] Cell screen protectors

Bill Barry bill at billbarry.org
Tue Mar 1 00:46:42 PST 2011

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 12:25 AM, John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net> wrote:
> There are a lot of them out there, all different kinds. Some have to be
> applied with water (scary). Prices range from under a buck to $20 each.
>
> Does anyone use one? If so, what brand, and did you like it?
> Suggestions and recommendations, anyone?

I bought 3 screen protectors at Amazon for $1.78. The first one lasted
about a year. I messed the second one up when putting it on, so I am
using the third one now. I am pretty rough on the phone and this has
kept the screen well protected. The rest of the phone is a little
dinged up, but the screen looks nice. I don't think it really matters
exactly which ones you get, but here is the info on the ones I bought.

Three LCD Screen Guards / Protectors for Motorola Droid A855
 BTO, Inc.

Bill