[PLUG-TALK] Cell screen protectors

Brent Rieck bsr at spek.org
Tue Mar 1 08:11:15 PST 2011

It might depend on your phone if they're needed or not, most (all?) of
the modern smartphones use a very scratch resistant material.  I've
never used one on my smartphones (iPhone, HTC EVO) and while the cases
are scratched up the screens have zero scratches but I also don't
store them in the same pocket as my keys, YMMV.  I also dislike the
additional finger drag the protectors cause, it subtly changes the
experience of using a touch screen into a chore (at least for me.)

--Brent