[PLUG-TALK] There Oughta' Be A Law

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Mar 1 19:39:04 UTC 2011

On Tue, 1 Mar 2011, MJang wrote:

> If I understand right, MS-only stuff is supposedly against the policy of
> at least MultCo, and possibly Metro (though info is scanty there).

> If you can discover which authority is the problem, it seems like an issue
> for appropriate elected representatives. (Jeff Cogan chairs MultCo, Tom
> Hughes is Metro Pres.)

Mike,

   When time permits I'll follow the links on the county's web site and see
where it hangs. Then I'll contact the appropriate agency.

   I used to be able to use firefox to look at the details of houses in my
neighborhood to see just when they were last sold and for how much money.
When I tried to do this last week I was stymied.

Thanks,