[PLUG-TALK] Cell screen protectors

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Wed Mar 2 08:46:02 PST 2011

On Wed, 2 Mar 2011 05:56:56 -0800 (PST)
Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> dijo:

>On Tue, 1 Mar 2011, John Jason Jordan wrote:
>
>> If they don't work out I might order something more expensive.
>> Meantime, these will be a cheap experiment.
>
>John,
>
>   Have you considered a case that can be worn on your belt, or on a
> cord
>around your neck? There are options for carrying cell phones other
>than in pants pockets.

Yes, and I ordered one several days before I even got the phone. It
hasn't arrivven yet, though. But I want a screen protector also. I kept
my previous phone for many, many years, so I'm hoping this one lasts as
long. And with the smart phones there will be lots of finger traffic on
the screen, so it's a major target for wear.