[PLUG-TALK] Public Data Accessibility (fwd)

Richard C. Steffens rsteff at comcast.net
Thu Mar 3 07:38:17 PST 2011

On 03/03/2011 06:04 AM, Rich Shepard wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Mar 2011, Russell Senior wrote:
>
>> What is stopping you?
>     Let's see, ... Lack of knowledge on building web apps, lack of time,
> insuffiecient motivation.

On the other hand, you do have knowledge of the requirements.

I would be interested in participating so I could gain some experience
working on a "real" web app, but I don't know enough about the
requirements to take it on all by myself. I also have a philosophical
interest in moving this data to a more accessible platform. It's
information I have used in the past in real estate work, and was annoyed
to have to switch to my Winders machine to do it.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens