[PLUG-TALK] [PLUG] ANNOUNCEMENT: March PLUG Meeting

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Thu Mar 3 19:40:38 UTC 2011

>>>>> "John" == John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net> writes:

John> No, I think I used the wrong term. If that is a "mini DVI" then
John> the video cable that came with my Atrix 4G is not a mini
John> DVI. One end plugs into the side of the phone (tiny connector,
John> smaller than the smallest USB connector). The other end
John> terminates in a male connector that is roughly 9/16 inch wide by
John> 3/16 inch thick, with the left and right edges sloped to make it
John> keyed. This is the end that needs to mate up with the VGA input
John> on the podium.

Dude!  You've got a smart phone now!  Do what all the cool kids do now
and take a picture of the connector with your phone, upload it to
Flickr (or similar) and post a link!  ;-)

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net