[PLUG-TALK] Internet considered Cool

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Thu Mar 3 13:40:25 PST 2011

Looked at my mail queue.  In the last 24 hours, I have swapped
email with friends in Guatemala, France, England, and Ireland,
all on unrelated subjects.  As well, emails with a new friend
in LA, and many old friends in Portland.  In addition, a nice
F2F discussion with my new neighbor Zack, not over the internet.
However, he can live here and be my neighbor because he can
similarly connect to the whole world from here in Beaver Burg.
When he and his wife moved in, they used my Personal Telco
wifi node for a few days, until their own FIOS was installed.

Is the internet cool, or what?