[PLUG-TALK] New TV for Mom - Analog to Digital box

Michael michael at jamhome.us
Wed Mar 9 11:38:55 PST 2011

My Mom's TV died.  My
sisters and I decided to replace it. (She currently has a 14" loaner with
no remote.
The rub is that her cable service, from Charter
Communications, is analog.  A call to Charter (answered by a human being!)
reveals that to switch to a digital plan will significantly bump up her bill.
They also offered to rent a analog->digital box for $5 a month.

It's easy to find analog to digital converters, the reverse not
so.  Can any of you point me to a place to get such a thing?

--
     Michael Rasmussen
   http://www.jamhome.us/

Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity