[PLUG-TALK] Phone stuff: Decisions, decisions

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Wed Mar 9 14:02:12 PST 2011

On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 13:26:09 -0800
Denis Heidtmann <denis.heidtmann at gmail.com> dijo:

>On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 12:45 PM, Rich Shepard
><rshepard at appl-ecosys.com>wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 9 Mar 2011, Michael wrote:
>>
>> > buffering before the sound starts again. That's major suckitude as
>> > I listen to radio from Mexico, Central and South America on my 3G
>> > Blackberry without issue.

>>    I must be a telephone Luddite: I use my Treo only to make
>> telephone calls.

>Luddite #2 here.  All I have is land-line, but the brand-new $34 wired
>phone does take messages.  Brain radiation is much reduced now.

Hmm. Maybe if I hold out I can get a phone that will amplify my brain
radiation. For example, I've never been able to manage teleportation. I
could save enough on auto and Trimet expenses to pay for a very
expensive phone and data plan.

On the other hand, amplifying some of my other brain radiation may not
be socially advisable.