[PLUG-TALK] HP destroys furniture

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Thu Mar 10 14:10:00 PST 2011

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 11:38:58AM -0800, glen e. p. ropella wrote:
> Ha!  That was very funny.  I hereby forgive your sanctimonious rant
> about sanctimonious ranters. ;-)  Thanks.

I hereby sanctimoniously forgive your sanctimonious forgiveness
for my sanctimonius rant about sanctimonious ranters. O÷p

In celebration, I shall now RMA a half ton of rotted CCA
railroad ties to HP, and see if they send me a repaired laptop.
tychobrahesmoose may have discovered a way to dispose of the
world's toxic waste, exchanging it for valuable prizes!