[PLUG-TALK] Android transit tracker app

Daniel Pittman daniel at rimspace.net
Wed Mar 16 21:15:50 PDT 2011

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 20:35, John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net> wrote:

> There are several, but none of the free ones do what I want. All I want
> is to make a list of stop IDs, click on one, and have it tell me when
> the next bus/train is going to arrive.

PDX Transit Finder works great for me.  I tried a few others, and they
were more painful to use.  The UI isn't the best ever, but it does the
job.  Hint: use the "menu" key if there isn't an obvious way to do
something.

https://market.android.com/details?id=org.roemmich.pdxtransitfinder&feature=search_result

Regards,
    Daniel