[PLUG-TALK] Android transit tracker app

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Thu Mar 17 04:19:56 UTC 2011

>>>>> "John" == John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net> writes:

John> There are several, but none of the free ones do what I want. All
John> I want is to make a list of stop IDs, click on one, and have it
John> tell me when the next bus/train is going to arrive.

John> Does anyone have a favorite to recommend?

As I mentioned at the Lucky Lab a few weeks ago, I have PDX Transit
Finder.  It has "Saved Stops" and "Nearby Stops" (the latter using
GPS).  Or you can type in the stop number directly.

Or you can "List Route" and navigate to a stop that way.

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net