[PLUG-TALK] Android transit tracker app

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Wed Mar 16 21:56:08 PDT 2011

On Wed, 16 Mar 2011 21:19:56 -0700
Russell Senior <russell at personaltelco.net> dijo:

>John> Does anyone have a favorite to recommend?
>
>As I mentioned at the Lucky Lab a few weeks ago, I have PDX Transit
>Finder.  It has "Saved Stops" and "Nearby Stops" (the latter using
>GPS).  Or you can type in the stop number directly.
>
>Or you can "List Route" and navigate to a stop that way.

I did have PDX Transit Finder installed, but I couldn't figure out any
way to save a stop. I didn't realize that you have to "star" a stop to
save it. The home page says "Saved Stops," but the menu says "Star
stop." I don't know why the menu doesn't say "Save stop." Maybe because
if it did everyone would understand.