[PLUG-TALK] registrar recommendations?

wes plug at the-wes.com
Fri Mar 18 19:51:29 UTC 2011

my strategy has been to renew domains for 10 years (the max) at the cheapest
registrar I can find at the time (it helps that I used to work at one) and
then moving them to register.com. Register.com is $35/yr, but for the
one-time transfer fee, their service level is well worth it for the 10 years
I essentially cheat them for :)

-wes