[PLUG-TALK] Risk of earthquake based nuclear problems in USA

Gregory Salter winterbeastie at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 20 05:04:01 UTC 2011

This all brought to mind a question. we have "hot states". Aridzona, New Mexico,
Texas, Nevada, and Colorado. These states have lots of unused desert lands. Why
can't Solar plants be set up there? Germany beats the stuffing out of us for
solar use, and they have a climate like Oregon. Why are we lagging behind so
much?

Gregory.