[PLUG-TALK] My Condolences to T-Mobile Customers

Daniel Pittman daniel at rimspace.net
Sun Mar 20 22:37:07 PDT 2011

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 13:19, Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Mar 2011, Michael Rasmussen wrote:
>
>> The URL says enough
>> http://www.washingtonpost.com/atandt-to-buy-t-mobile-usa-in-cash-and-stock-deal-valued-at-39-billion/2011/03/20/AB9PfF2_story.html?hpid=z3
>
>   Darn, Michael! Your's posted as I was sending my copy.

I am sadly uninspired by this development, since I have that whole
annoying lock-in thing with the phone I bought and really don't want
to replace for another year or two.  Hopefully AT&T will take their
sweet time changing plans and limits to avoid driving away customers
or something. :/

Daniel
--
⎋ Puppet Labs Developer – http://puppetlabs.com