[PLUG-TALK] My Condolences to T-Mobile Customers - Next Plug Meeting

Michael michael at jamhome.us
Tue Mar 22 16:40:51 UTC 2011

CAGE
MATCH!
Russell vs Russell in the GREAT Phone Consolidation Who Bought
Who Smackdown!
See Senior and Johnson go toe to toe, chest to chest,
voice to voice as each proclaims The Truth!
Will they generate more heat
than a Japanese tsunami ravaged reactor?
Will  their shouts dispel the
fog of history?
You Will Find Out!
Live PLUG Smackdown
Action!
Warning:  events may not be suitable for ladies, young children
and innocent dogs.

Mar 22, 2011, at 6:34 AM, Russell Senior wrote:

>> Your statement is inaccurate.  Cingular bought AT&T
Wireless.
>> Cingular never renamed itself to AT&T.  You keep
saying they did, but
>> it keeps not being true.  I'm not saying it
matters, just trying to
>> keep the facts straight.  SBC is the
company that bought the AT&T name
>> and adopted it.
>

> What part of "Cingular adopted the AT&T moniker in
2007" is not clear?

> The store at 117th and Canyon
Rd. changed from a Cingular Wireless store to an
> AT&T store. It
did not change from an SBC store.

> Russell Johnson
> russ at dimstar.net