[PLUG-TALK] AT&T vs Everyone else

Russell Johnson russ at dimstar.net
Tue Mar 22 10:33:40 PDT 2011

On Mar 22, 2011, at 10:27 AM, Rich Shepard wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Mar 2011, Russell Johnson wrote:
>
>> Here's the video:
>
>   Ah! Smell the testosterone flowing!
>
>   The two Russells ought to be in Salem in the legislature.

I just love Stephens final statement in that video:

We go from AT&T covering the nation to AT&T covering the nation, with a different logo.

Personally, I believe Russell and I were simply arguing the point from different perspectives. From my consumer perspective, Cingular did become AT&T. i.e Building signage and whatnot. Legally may be a different matter, which is what Russell S. is arguing (I think).

It doesn't matter to me. It was more humorous to me than anything. As long as my call connects, and the bill is right at the end of the month, it doesn't matter much to me.

Russell Johnson
russ at dimstar.net