[PLUG-TALK] Tools explained

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Mar 23 13:33:50 PDT 2011

On Wed, 23 Mar 2011, Keith Lofstrom wrote:

> DRILL PRESS: A tall upright machine useful for suddenly snatching
> flat metal bar stock out of your hands so that it smacks you in
> the chest and flings your beer across the room, denting the
> freshly-painted project which you had carefully set in the corner
> where nothing could get to it.

   ... etc.

   This is based on your work at your new house, right?


More information about the PLUG-talk mailing list