[PLUG-TALK] internet app - commercial times

Dwight Hubbard dwight.hubbard at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 00:16:55 PDT 2011

Or you could just use MythTV and have it remove the commercials.

I imagine since IPTV is starting to take off, that pretty soon you'll see
the content providers varying the length of commercials for each viewer so
the commercials are no longer synchronized.

It would still work for stuff like live sports but other stuff not so much.