[PLUG-TALK] [PLUG] Algorithm's and Compilers PSU...

Aaron Burt aaron at bavariati.org
Tue Mar 29 23:40:51 UTC 2011

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 09:55:36AM -0700, Alex Young wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 9:35 AM, Russell Johnson <russ at dimstar.net> wrote:
>
> > I'm done trying to explain it to Michael.

Doesn't work.

> > Maybe if he gets zero replies to his messages...

Doesn't work either.

I reply to the GooseBot for entertainment purposes only.

> This reminds me of a 'hidden' email list I was once a member of at a large
> company, as were all 30K users of the system it tracked the membership of
> (oops).  When someone inadvertently emailed the list address, a mail-flood
> ensued.

I've seen that happen before.  Reminds me of a joke mailing-list that
you can sign people up for.  It consists of nothing but monthly membership
reminders, with a flurry of replies saying, "GET ME OFF THIS LIST", with
unsubsription instructions at the bottom of each message.