[PLUG-TALK] [PLUG] I really do need help with Asterisk...blacklists

Gregory Salter winterbeastie at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 03:53:06 UTC 2011

So, given that, what are the accounts people keep making about being visited by angels or demons? or the accounts of miracles? are they all fake? are all priests pastors an ministers liars? is there no super nature at all? History has recorded accounts of these encounters. not all by whackjobs.

given those accounts, I am inclined to believe that there is a God, and a Devil, and Angels and Demons are their respective servants.