[PLUG-TALK] Holy-Smoke

glen e. p. ropella gepr at ropella.net
Tue Oct 4 22:58:15 UTC 2011

Paul Heinlein wrote circa 11-10-04 03:47 PM:
> It might be that embodiment (action, behavior) is the only true
> knowledge, but there's at least one step between Ignorance and
> Embodiment. Maybe it's called Exposure ... or Testing ... or
> Probation. Hmm.

Exactly!  I like "exposure".  But I think I prefer "engagement" or
"inter-action".  Nothing brings two ideologically opposed people
together like a common, practical, problem on which to work.  I
hypothesize that people who _act_ together (slowly) evolve to think
harmoniously.

I think that's one of the reasons some people exhibit such non sequitur,
because they spend too much time working alone.  It's less about being
"churched" and more about teamwork, composing individual actions into
larger, composite actions.

--
glen