[PLUG-TALK] Religious gene

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Wed Oct 5 19:46:50 UTC 2011

> Consider the genetic benefit of a "religion gene."

If that is the case, i'll toss in then there could be those that don't have it.

And if so, is it a benign as the gene that determines hair color or ?

And if so, is having it a degenerative gene ?

My thoughts are there isn't one, but if there was, it would fit the
degenerative condition.
Based only on my personal experiences and observations not from anything else.

-pete