[PLUG-TALK] Religious gene

Denis Heidtmann denis.heidtmann at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 22:55:55 UTC 2011

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 3:35 PM, Michael Moore <moore.michael.m at gmail.com>wrote:

> George Carlin made similar points.
>
> Excerpt:... Two hundred years versus four and a half
> billion. And we have the CONCEIT to think that somehow we're a threat?
> That somehow we're gonna put in jeopardy this beautiful little
> blue-green ball that's just a-floatin' around the sun?"

> Michael

It depends on what constitutes the "planet".  Few question the assertion
that an asteroid did the dinosaurs in.  Did it jeopardize the planet?  No,
unless you are a dinosaur.  So we are not jeopardizing the planet, unless
your "planet" is to remain hospitable for us.  Then there is grounds for
seeing a threat.

-Denis