[PLUG-TALK] Ironic

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Oct 10 19:24:07 UTC 2011

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011, Fernando Freire wrote:

> ... members of the legitimate list.

   Hey! I resemble that remark. This list is not illegimate. :-)

   There're also a plug-jobs list, a plug-devel list, a plug-test list. But
it's so-o-o much easier to just dump everything in the main list.

   I see the same thing in the LinkedIn groups to which I belong. Each group
has a jobs list but folks keep posting jobs to the main discussion list. Sigh.
I have postfix discard those job notices to the extent possible.