[PLUG-TALK] A new mirror, my latest genius idea

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Mon Oct 17 17:36:06 UTC 2011

So, you know how hard it is to do things in a mirror? Like the left and
right are swapped and your brain can't cope? Here's my million dollar
genius solution!

Instead of a sheet of silver-backed glass, use an LCD screen. Set up a
digital camera hooked up to a small Linux box capable of running a
simple graphics app that can flip images left-right. Voilà! You now
have an image of yourself as your brain expects it to be!

Yes, it will cost more than a sheet of silver-backed glass, but there
are millions of people with more money than sense. And you can come up
with luxury models that use more than one camera, larger screens with
more resolution, etc.

I offer this free to the list. First to get a patent is the winner!