[PLUG-TALK] A new mirror, my latest genius idea

Russell Johnson russ at dimstar.net
Mon Oct 17 21:15:22 UTC 2011

On Oct 17, 2011, at 10:36 AM, John Jason Jordan wrote:

> Like the left and
> right are swapped and your brain can't cope?

Is this supposed to be tongue in cheek? I honestly can not wrap my brain around it being difficult to use a mirror. Maybe that's because I've been doing it the same way for nearly 50 years, and it really does seem natural to me the way it is. I would find combing my hair in a "corrected" image to be unsettling, at least to begin with. i.e. combing my hair to the right while watching my hand comb to my own left.

But then, I know a lot of people that can't fathom thinking in 3D, which I seem to do with ease.

Russell Johnson
russ at dimstar.net