[PLUG-TALK] Cool Firefox feature

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Thu Oct 20 18:10:35 UTC 2011

My new Galaxy S2 phone has the required resources to run Firefox
mobile, where my old phone couldn't handle it. After installing Firefox
I discovered that you can sync your bookmarks, tabs, and other stuff
from your real computer's Firefox.

It works via a plug-in. The plug-in allows you to send your bookmarks
and stuff to a Firefox server (encrypted, of course). Once on the
Firefox server you can then download it to Firefox on other computers.

It took a bit of poking to get it to work, but having done so, now I
have all my Firefox bookmarks on my phone. I'm planning on syncing
Firefox on my laptop to Firefox on my desktop computer too.