[PLUG-TALK] Not Toasters, But Lawn Mowers Plus

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Oct 22 21:32:27 UTC 2011

   This past week I discovered Lawn Garden Industrial at 8320 SE Woodstock
since Parkrose Mower is no more. The Calhouns have run this business of
small engine repair and parts for 41 years and they're a great couple! EC
told me how to solve the wet grass plugging problem with my mower and they
had the replacement self-propelled control cable I needed.

   The store is tiny (two thin customers take up the front space, and the
back is equally crowded) but the two of them are helpful, friendly, and fun.
If you need parts or service for any small gas engine powered equipment I
recommend them highly.