[PLUG-TALK] Top or Bottom posting?

Denis Heidtmann denis.heidtmann at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 04:39:40 UTC 2011

When I first posted to Plug, I received an almost instant reply which
consisted of a link to a dissertation as to why bottom posting was
preferable.  The reply said that bottom posting was expected on Plug.

I must say I have come to appreciate bottom posting.

I see that recently there is mix of top and bottom, which I find confusing.

How do others feel about this?  I chose to post to plug-talk instead of the
main forum so that you may feel free to insult/rant/flame/grumble.

-Denis