[PLUG-TALK] Remodeling? Professional Tile Layer Available

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Sep 4 21:48:34 UTC 2011

   One of my neighbors is a professional tile setter who's not working
regularly because the housing market is still down. I've hired him to
replace the linoleum in the entry, kitchen, and bathrooms with ceramic tile
and he does an outstanding job. I know there are DIY books on laying tile,
but watching him work I know that this is not something for us amateurs to
try.

   If you're remodeling, or want to tile floors, countertops, whatever, I
highly recommend you call Caz Helmstetter on his cell phone (503-313-8038)
to discuss your needs and wants.