[PLUG-TALK] Potential For Web Site Enhancement Work

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Sep 14 15:16:50 PDT 2011

   I know that some of you make your living designing and implementing Web
sites for retail businesses. There's a local retailer who's undoubtably
losing business by having a rather shallow site; he lost some of my business
recently because I could not tell whether he carries what I wanted nor his
price for it if it is in stock.

   If you'd like to approach these folks to sell them on the need and your
services in providing them with a better Web site, contact me off the mail
list.