[PLUG-TALK] Dentist Recommendations Sought

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Sep 16 23:31:50 UTC 2011

On Fri, 16 Sep 2011, John Jason Jordan wrote:

> Dr. Jose Luis Martínez L.
> Paseo de los Héroes#9223
> Tijuana, B.C. México 22320
> Tel. 1-866-390-0349
> e-mail: info at comsmeticdentalcentertj.com
> website: cosmeticdentalcentertj.com

   Worth considering, John. The last bridge build by the ODS student cost
$1,500. Problably about the same inconvenience and hassle as traveling to
Tijuana (which I last visited in 1957; I know it's changed).

   BTW, the current issue of the Economist (probably listed on economist.com
as last week's since they publish Thursdays) has an article in their Science
and Technology section on linguists in New York City. Apparently more than
800 languages are spoken there (when I was growing up I knew only Manhattan,
Brooklyn, and Bronx) and three NYU linguists are documenting and studying as
many as they can.