[PLUG-TALK] [PLUG] Resolved - sort of: Machine won't boot

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Sat Sep 17 22:36:05 PDT 2011

<moved to plug-talk>

On Sat, 17 Sep 2011 21:42:34 -0700
"Richard C. Steffens" <rsteff at comcast.net> dijo:

>So, I won't be bringing it to the clinic, tomorrow. Turns out I have
>to help can peaches, anyway. Should be a nice, cool day for it. We
>usually have to do it when it's hot out. But canned O'Henry peaches
>are worth the trouble.

Darn. I was hoping for peaches at the Clinic. Oh well.

I understand the need to can. So far this year I have canned 22 quarts
of Early Girl tomatoes. If you haven't had a pint of Early Girl
tomatoes with a big slice of mozzarella cheese in January, then you
don't know the meaning of "food."

Sadly I live on a city lot with no fruit trees. :(