[PLUG-TALK] Saw sharpeners in Portland?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Sep 23 16:48:22 PDT 2011

On Fri, 23 Sep 2011, Rich Shepard wrote:

>>But now there is bad news: NW Saw and Tool's phone number is no longer in
>> service. That's what I get for being so slow. :(
>
>   Wow! It was just two weeks ago that I had a miter saw blade sharpened
> there. When I stopped by to pick it up, the back room was empty and quiet,
> but I thought that was because they were all out having lunch. That's really
> too bad, they're good people and did an excellent job with saw blades and
> router bits.

   OK, John. Here's the story (I called Woodcrafters and they have their
moulder blades sharpened by NW Saw and Tool). Craig and his partner broke up
the partnership a week or so ago. Craig is still in business and will be
setting up a new location. Woodcrafters' shop guy was busy so they'll call
me Monday with Craig's cell phone number and I'll pass it on to you.

Carpe weekend,