[PLUG-TALK] Warehouse hunting

Aaron Burt aaron at bavariati.org
Mon Sep 26 17:18:50 UTC 2011

Anyone seen any good-sized warehouses for lease in the close-in or SE
Portland area that might be off the radar - e.g. not being handled by one
of the big commercial real estate companies?

Heather's work is looking for a new location.  We've been checking the
usual commercial real-estate sites, and they've found an OK warehouse in a
so-so location, but we're hoping there's something closer in to town.

Details: 20,000 - 30,000 sqft, loading dock, truck access, cheeeeep rent.