[PLUG-TALK] Warehouse hunting

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Sep 26 17:27:50 UTC 2011

On Mon, 26 Sep 2011, Aaron Burt wrote:

> Anyone seen any good-sized warehouses for lease in the close-in or SE
> Portland area that might be off the radar - e.g. not being handled by one
> of the big commercial real estate companies?

Aaron,

   Nope. But, ...

> Details: 20,000 - 30,000 sqft, loading dock, truck access, cheeeeep rent.

   There is a lot of new distribution building along the east end of NE
Airport Way and NE 181st Ave south to the Interstate. There are also empty
facilities closer to NE 122nd. I've no idea of rent/lease rates but this
area has been developing as a warehouse/distribution hub for the past 15
years or so.