[PLUG-TALK] [PLUG] VOIP phones for Asterisk

Gregory Salter winterbeastie at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 28 10:52:55 PDT 2011

I am a Christian, too, but not a fundamentalist. I found a funny story that illustrates some things...

An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with a fellow passenger." The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?" "Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God?" as he smiled smugly. ... "Ok," she said. "Those could be interesting topics...but let me ask you a question first: A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?" ... The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea." To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss why there is no God when you don't know crap?" And then she went back to reading her
 book.