[PLUG-TALK] [PLUG] VOIP phones for Asterisk

MJang mike at linuxexam.com
Wed Sep 28 10:57:36 PDT 2011

On Wed, 2011-09-28 at 06:43 -0700, glen e. p. ropella wrote:
> glen e. p. ropella wrote circa 11-09-27 11:02 AM:
> >
> > Lol!  Thanks to both Michael and Wes for giving me the opportunity for
> > such a hearty laugh.
>
> Oops.  I suppose I have Keith to thank for triggering Michael.  Sorry
> for misattributing to you Wes.

I thought Keith was just honoring his wife.

In any case, the remainder of the thread reminded me of two things:

1) Q, in ST:TNG, for the brief time when he was dismissed from the
continuum. He had only a moment to think of where to go, and ended up on
the bridge of the Enterprise-D, because they were the closest thing he
had to friends.

2) Elise, in this season's Hell's Kitchen.

Thanks,
Mike