[PLUG-TALK] MacOS & Android Malware

Bill Ensley bill at bearprinting.com
Thu Apr 19 18:03:33 UTC 2012

On 4/19/2012 10:59 AM, Russell Johnson wrote:
> I've been saying for about 10 years that if they wanted to, they could find anyone with a cell phone. It's only been within the past two years or so that articles to that effect have hit mainstream media.
>
> Russell Johnson
> russ at dimstar.net

My brother works as a Special Agent for Homeland Security doing Cyber Ops.

I can tell you from our conversations that it's simply not true from a
legal standpoint.

The technology might be there, but the legal hurdles he must go through
to gather intelligence is astounding.

Even when there is clear and convincing evidence of guilt the paper
trail is a mile long.

When there is only suspicion? Forget about it, his superiors send him
back out for
something tangible.

-Bill Ensley
www.bearprinting.com