[PLUG-TALK] Alternatives to Microsoft HealthVault?

David Mandel dmandel at pdxLinux.org
Thu Apr 19 22:45:20 UTC 2012

As I said, I don't know anything about indivo.  The indivohealth.org
web site seems to point to github for the source code and a wiki for
documentation.  They also seem to have a 2 hour screen cast to look
at.  This looks promising, but I really wonder if it is ready for
prime time yet.  May be a bit bleeding edge at this point.

David Mandel