[PLUG-TALK] Beaverton Norvac Going Out Of Business Sale

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Thu Apr 26 00:19:58 UTC 2012

>>>>> "Keith" == Keith Lofstrom <keithl at gate.kl-ic.com> writes:

Keith> I is somewhat picked over, much is ancient.  I am slimming down
Keith> my own stock or I would buy bunches of it.

Keith> I'm guessing that someone willing to buy a whole aisle of
Keith> stuff, out of there in 24 hours, would get a really good deal.
Keith> They seem motivated to clear the space before the end of the
Keith> month.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-nIzX1wEooyU/T5hOv4kfg1I/AAAAAAAABjk/pSwjwP0T-3s/w497-h373/picard-fail_499x327.jpg

Fill a little paper bag for $5.  There were people boxing up who
aisles of crap in USPS boxes when I walked in, but there was still
some stuff left.

I walked out with some panavise stuff.

--
Russell Senior, President